The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion is committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This includes people with disabilities who may use assistive technology to read or hear content on this site, or people with cognitive disabilities.
DCSI strives to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0
We aim to meet all Level A success criteria, with Level AA conformance where possible and we continually review our sites to ensure we meet these standards. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please contact us.
Many documents on this site are displayed as PDF files. If you have problems accessing or reading these documents you can request a copy to be made available to you in an alternative format.
Email email@example.com to request an alternative version of any document on this website.
If you can't view PDF or Word documents you can also try:
- The Adobe online conversion tool to convert PDF document content to plain text.
- Adobe PDF Reader or Microsoft Word Viewer, both programs are free to download.
Adjusting text sizes
You can change the text size through settings on your browser. For information on how to do this, please visit the Web Accessibility Initiative.
If you need information translated and you reside in South Australia, phone the Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131 450 then ask the interpreter to phone Service SA on 132 324.
Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
All linked websites are linked 'as is' and the Government of South Australia:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The Government of South Australia may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
The Government of South Australia, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.